http://www.city-journal.org/html/16_3_ed_school.html
Ketsan Ketsan 31-35, M 4 Answers Apr 16, 2012

When I was in college I never once had a teacher try to change my views on anything they simply told me the truth. Like how most of the top earners and companies in the country use every trick in the book to not pay as much in taxes, and due to some loopholes some don't pay anything at all.<br />
Also I'm pretty sure that the effect of these teachers compared to politicians, pundits, and special interest groups is pretty much nothing. Besides, very few college students care about politics at all, not once did a teacher change anyone I knew's mind except when they presented facts like the one above. They certainly didn't espouse terrorism either. So good luck shaking your fist at the wind.

Best Answer

Would those be the same kind of "facts" like the top 1% earn 99% of the money? And are we talking about facts with data or just emotional ****?

Best Answer
Best Answer

Wow.. okay no one is going to take the time to read that all the way buddy lol can you maybe summarize? Then I could better tell you what I think :)

Best Answer

Umm, Maxist ideology taught in the classroom rather than knowledge.

Best Answer

I don't understand that either... haha I'm sorry. The way I see it is they educated us to be moneymakers and if you're not business or money oriented they prettymuch beat it into you that you're going to be flipping burgers the rest of your life and a giant waste on society.. but I don't know about Marxism...

Best Answer

LIKE

Best Answer