OH GOD.. here come teh ATHIESTS

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

no...I don't see god making death any better wouldn't the idea of peaceful nothingness or regular non-theistic reincarnation be more reassuring. I never understood this argument. Most gods are depicted as violent, judgmental, and full of unknowable values in ancient texts.

Best Answer

I am not scared of death, i don't care what p.e.t.a. sais

Best Answer

God is the God of the living, not the God of the dead. Those who truely put their trust in Jesus Christ will never die. But have passed from death into everlasting life. Those who mock and deny him and call him a lier and reject his mercy are dead allready. In a sence they are like zoombies. The walking dead.They just don`t realize or care that the the wages of sin is death. And until your sin is takin away by Christ you remain dead in those trespasses and sins. A zoombie only cares about feeding himself. And all he cares about eatting is flesh.And he can never be satisfied! Because flesh is never satisfied. A person truely born of the Spirit of God.Only cares about spiritual meats. And feeding on the word of truth unto holiness! And is content with what he has because he knows his home is in another place and everything here is only temporary. Don`t fear those that can kill the body and thats all they can do.Fear God! Who has the power to destroy both body and soul in hell.

Best Answer

yes, it is a bedtime story for adults.

Best Answer

No, a belief in God is the fear of Life... in prison. On more than one occasion, it was only through God that I didn't end up on death row -_-

Best Answer

No I believe in God and fear death totally seperately.

Best Answer

Only if you believe in it!

Best Answer

I'm sure people have different reasons, but that sounds like one

Best Answer