sandaze sandaze 61-65, F 7 Answers Sep 16, 2010

i will be kissing my twenties goodbye in febuary. My youth will be missed. I loved school, i got married to an amazing husband and had 4 beautiful children. My older loved ones are starting to die off and most of everything that i had known will change. Personally yeah from my limited perspective my best has come and gone. But not finished yet, when the kids are in school i could attempt fuflling my career dreams. And i look forward to watching my children graduate, enjoy their careers, get married, and have kids as well! Sometimes i feel like it would mean much more to me to see them suceed in life. And i cant wait to become a grandma with all of the family traditions and grandkids! And you know what god saves the best for last. So yes the best is yet to come! Isn't life grand?

Best Answer

Over while I may have lots of life left and still some good in it the best is over.

Best Answer

I'm fifty five and the answer had better be yet to come...

Best Answer

Nope, I am getting near the slide out, but, I ain't dead yet.

Best Answer

Agreed. Yet to come!

Best Answer