roots2life roots2life 46-50, M 11 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Politics

They would never go anywhere near Iran for they know if they did there would be repercussions...<br />
The States have been very selective with their Wars since they got their comeuppance in Vietnam<br />
So like North Korea, they will huff and puff over Iran, but never do much more than this

Best Answer

I hope your right....

Best Answer

Israel (I am not Jewish) is in a terrible situation and is trying to make the best of it. But it needs to defend itself against some very violent and threatening neighbors anyway possible. Not to say they are perfect, but look at their situation!

Best Answer

Israel is so tiny that any nuclear or seriously large bomb will take the neighbours along with them too.<br />
Hamas needs to look at themselves and what their strategy was when they first sent the rockets in. Needed to think of the people before sending it. Egypt would have had a big say in the initial strike.

Best Answer

They don't need excuses.

Best Answer

Hello again Peza, hope your well... Are you stating they are trigger happy or Iran deserve to be next?

Best Answer

The bombing of Gaza is an electoral calculation by Netanyahu who is still smarting from publicly backing Romney and getting rebuffed over Iran.

Best Answer

Hello btw...... :)

Best Answer

Israel and Palestine are two Different Animals.<br />
But speaking for myself if I was a Jew or a Christian (I am a Christian) the Last Place on Earth I would live would be the Middle East.

Best Answer

Is this because of the instability and threat of war, or is it on religious grounds.

Best Answer

It's solely (and sadly) religous I'm afraid.
I had a close friend in college who was Palestinean and he always made anti-semitic remarks.

Best Answer

There is a lot of bitterness between both, can't be nice to live there under so much tension regardless of religion. Many don't have a choice to move either, I feel for them all... ;-)

Best Answer

I don't think the connection is that direct. Israel will bomb Iran when they are bombed by Iran.

Best Answer

I think Israel are showing their strength to Iran by the bombing and probable invasion of the Gaza *****.... Also they are advertising their defence with the Iron Dome System.

Best Answer

prolly

Best Answer