mik02 mik02 41-45, F 18 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in Parenting & Family

No, it's legalized organized crime.

Best Answer

Business as usual.

Best Answer

In grade school, I was taught that the US Government told corporations, industry, and factories what to do or how to act - also that an individual's right is as important as the masses - ethics and moral value trumps finances.....ahaha!!!!ttthhhhppppppp!!!!!!!!![grasshopper...have you ever looked at a boiled egg?]

Best Answer

We are not in the business to make products, we are in business to make money.

Best Answer

It's been said Americans are not famous for making quality products at low prices, but for marketing. We've got a line of crap a mile long, Hollywood, and 400 channels of crap on TV to prove it. Whether you want to call it business or politics or entertainment or whatever is just fine with us. To us, it's a lifestyle, a calling, a mission.

Best Answer

Ahem!

Best Answer

The business of America is monkey business! All that they want to do is to screw you! So I make the business of america my business - what do you say, my little monkey (wink, wink)? Sorry, Mik, it's just that your smile drives me cuckoo for cocoa puffs - beautiful smile young woman!

Best Answer

Yes run by bureaucrats<br />
We owe allegiance to the dollar bill

Best Answer

If only they started minding their own business!

Best Answer

And if you screw it up, my boss will sue you.

Best Answer

Only if you like having things like food, electricity and medicine.

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

yep...i work in the business field of America and it sucks...nothing but money drives these people. It's a shame ....

Best Answer