Considering it is a business, and there is a client-provider business relationship that is impersonal. Plus its kind of hard to be impersonal and empathize with someone who needs help. However, on the other hand, it seems like its less about helping people and more about adapting people to conform to society. Not to mention, if I did not know better, I would think that the whole system is ran on corporate interests
ratburn ratburn 18-21 3 Answers Apr 16 in Health

No. And you meant "Bound to fail". It's actually growing. And your statement about "adapting people to conform to society" is quite funny!!

Best Answer

So whats your point? So are you saying its okay to force people to adapt to a fascist society?

Best Answer

My point? Damn son, you're funny!! I'm answering your question. Not only do I say it's okay to force people, I support it. But if you think the US is fascist, you're sadly mistaken....but hey!! I still thing you're funny!! Keep up the good work!

Best Answer

Its a phrase of speech dipstick. But you seriously sound like a fascist. If you think that pill pushers and brainwashed shrinks have the right to force people to do something thats against their interests to help giant corporations, you are a poor excuse for a human being.

Best Answer

Haha....oh man, you're tripping!! The Doctors can't "force" anybody to do anything!! Silly boy, it's the COURTS that do the forcing. And that's in a very limited amount. In a Democracy, people have the CHOICE to go to any doctor they wish....and if you take the time to ever actually visit these alleged "giant" corps, you might learn something.....damn, you're a trip, son....lol!!!

Best Answer

Ive done way more to find out about corporations. What did you do? Watch their promotional videos.

Best Answer

And you meant to say "figure of speech", not "phrase of speech". Then pray tell....what have you found out?

Best Answer

That Corporations are out to make money, pure and simple. But they just lie to hide their greed, and are in bed with big government, making policies to help their business interests out.

Best Answer

So let me get this straight....you "found out" that a business is out to make money, pure and simple....Damn, son, REALLY? Let me guess...you've never taken a business class in your life, have you...never heard of a "Business Plan", or a "Mission Statement, a Financial Plan, or a Marketing Plan".....boy, even a 503(c) has to make enough to cover it's expenses....OF COURSE they are out to make money! Think, son....if you open a business, and DON"T make money, you can't stay open. And you claim they "Making(sic) policies to help their business interests out"....Are you saying they SHOULDN'T do that? REALLY? What the hell are they teaching you kids in school these days? If you want to have an intelligent convo about healthcare, business, and manufacturing practices, I'm your huckleberry; I've been working in that industry for 30 years. But if you're going to make idiotic, nonsensical comments like that, then go play your video games. And FYI, I'm not mad. I'm actually laughing my *** off....and forwarding this convo to a colleague of mine that's trying to hire interns your age for the summer at her Manf Plant....she'll be pissed....lol

Best Answer

Boy, you sure spilled the beans. You basically admitted your a psychopathic greedy businessman who is out to make money at the expense of others. Congratulations, admitting your a psychopath is the first step to recovery.

Best Answer

It's YOU'RE, son....the contraction of "you" and "are"...."Your" is the possessive pronoun of "you". How do you plan on making a living? You can't live with you mommy forever. You have to get a job, and if you do that, you'll see how wrong your thinking is. "Psychopathic greedy businessman"?? Really? Look at whatever device you're using to access the internet, buttercup......it was invented, designed, manf, marketed and sold by businessmen. Deal with it.

Best Answer

I do work, and I will tell you what loser, I know exactly how it is. Constant control, pointless regulations, and being treated like a slave. Yes, I know very well, so I dont need to listen to brain dead self righteous kool-aid pushers telling me about how I'm wrong for knowing what is going on, when its slave drivers like yourselves who have nothing better to do but pry into matters of no concern to you, because you cannot stand that someone is not working some lame fascist job at a giant corporation wasting away so narcissist like you dont have to look at the mirror of your pathetic unfulfilled lives of greed.

Best Answer

Isn't getting people to conform to society a form of helping people?

Best Answer

depends on the condition of the society. Society right now is warped

Best Answer

Yup, I would say non-conformity is healthier than being an ignorant sheeple following this crap system today.

Best Answer

prob because your going to be a serial killer.

Best Answer

I take it your a representative of the drug companies?

Best Answer

lol... I don't know why this post went on this question. It was supposed to be on another question.

Best Answer

Thats fine.

Best Answer