tigerdream tigerdream 16-17, F 13 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Health

It is my natural color and I believe that most hair coloring is bad for one's entire being.

Best Answer

yes its my natural color and yeah coloring it kills it, especially bleach

Best Answer

Mine is naturally jet black. I few dye jobs wont hurt. Just dont over bleach.

Best Answer

My natural colour is dark brown and right now it is cyber purple lol.<br />
And it is really good condition very shinny long and thick so no i don't reckon it kills it:-))

Best Answer

About 85% of my hair color is natural because I died the bottom la<x>yer hot pink and kept the rest of my hair it's natural color, black. I do think that dying your hair damages it.

Best Answer

My hair has been dyed, but now it's my more natural color. I don't plan on dyeing anytime soon. <br />
Dye can make it dry, but it doesn't kill it. Bleaching it does.

Best Answer

Yes, my hair is its natural color kissed by the sun

Best Answer

Well it was my natural hair color and yes I dye it.

Best Answer

Ur hair is not alive. Coloring ur hair only opens up the cuticle of the hair and deposits the dye molecules. Bleaching on the other hand? Well it's bleach

Best Answer

Its not good for your hair :-(

Best Answer

My natural hair colour is blonde and actually a bright blonde. But over the years it grew darker. Looked bad so i started to dye my hair to keep that bright blonde. I think my hair is still okay.

Best Answer