With so many people investing their time online and indulging in online gaming and online socialising, are we able to differentiate between the real world and virtual world ? Is it something we should be worried about ?
saveushiral saveushiral 22-25, M 9 Answers Mar 17, 2012

I do worry for the younger generation, before there was just the phone or a letter to keep in touch. Now there are so many ways, and everyone is in everyone's business as a consequence. The real world wins out for me however, nothing like the human touch, even if it is just cuddling a friend, can't do that on line.

Best Answer

Dude! Back away from the keyboard! Slowly now.

Best Answer

Tbh I don't make a difference, I'm totally the same offline as I am here.<br />
I can't be bothered with people who build virtual lives, its tracic imo

Best Answer

I agree with you.... i am too :)

Best Answer

could it be that the real world has actually always been virtual?

Best Answer

You mean there is a real world out there?

Best Answer

One day that line will probably be shattered the real world and the virtual world will one day be most likely a part of our everyday lives its inevitable its already happening with social networking becoming better to communicate such as Facebook and Skype. And with the advancement of online gaming interacting with other people is also getting easier.

Best Answer