billstickers billstickers 26-30, M 14 Answers Mar 31, 2012

Both do. I believe. Only there's no.Valtrex for the matters of heart to reduce out breaks.. lol

Best Answer

when you can say. "i love you like herpes," then you know the love is true.

Best Answer

I have another one:<br />
Love is like a lost fart,<br />
If you have to force it, It's probably ****!<br />
:D

Best Answer

It don't tho

Best Answer

old and not sure how funny. its people that invent joke like this that ruin their own chance at being really in love , because they reject the thought of it.

Best Answer

go back to the libary or church miss boring

Best Answer

That and it is caused by a virus

Best Answer

They're working on a herpes cure or vaccine here and there. True love has never lasted more than about a year and a half.

Best Answer

You got the Brain.

Best Answer

LOL! too funny.. and at least you can take some Viraway and the doctor away. There's nothing that can cure missing your true love!

Best Answer

hello to you all, my name is Wendy Brimm , i am from Vegas here in united state, i wish to tell you all, how i find a doctor that cure me from SKIN CANCER, which i had for three years with his natural herbal medicine i bought from him, it all went this way, i was online one very day when i saw a comment of a woman called MARIA KATRINA from united kingdom sharing her testimony about how this very doctor cured her of HIV, and he also cured AIDS too, but i never really believed but i just decided to give it a try and i contacted DOCTOR HAKIM, so he told me anything i needed to know and what to do to get cured and free from my cancer issue, so i went straight and make provisions for the herbs which he used to prepare medicine for me,i applied the medicine and just to see that the exact day which doctor harkim said i we be cured i was felling good and healthy at once, my strength was regained i went for check up in the hospital and my family doctor told me i am free from cancer, this was the greatest miracle that has happened to me in my life, and i promise doctor hakim that i we share his good work to the world, i gave his email to my friends,they were having similar disease problem and now they are cured from the diseases such as: Sexual Health and Sexually Transmitted Infection/Disease / HPV/HERPES<br />
KIDNEY/ HEART DISEASE and many more i can say he make used of natural herbs for them. these are few i can say about this DOCTOR HAKIM, i went with my family to thank him for his great work and solution in my life, wish i never expected this was possible, I we like you to contact him today on his private <br />
EMAIL ADDRESs: dr.hakimherbalspellworld@gmail.com if you have any health issue i believe this doctor can help you out as well.

Best Answer