wtf do you mean?

Best Answer

all depends on whats going on in your life, personely i hate lables there to constricting and people and there lives are far more complecated than a lable could ever explain.never the less if you have experienced a herific truma causeing you to go into fight or flight and shock, storing your emotions of the truma in magnified aspects of your self that seem to resemble two different people, to the point of you having black outs.....well if you didnt know already its curible, how do i know coz i was cured, counceling, safe envioroment ect, obviously theres alot more to it but rest asured that in time your phycy will start to healing its self weather you like it or not and depending on how you handle that will dictate wether you make a full recovery

Best Answer

I try to keep my Ms Hyde personality under control 8=(

Best Answer

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking here, but "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde" pretty much describes a split personality.

Best Answer