"She-here"...under soft moss, beautiful, beneath scented and sea-song ivy....petal-layered, and nectar-venue blushed, fire flowers dosed in wave foam, fold clinging, in silk thread, as she opens like the birth of a goddess against my mouth, "i...here".... tongue trapped, lip crushed, caught in sugar tides as hip bones rise...sinking, doomed and delicious into her soul of quicksand-hell flowers and slow honeycomb, adrift in rapid-rage- Karosine rivers of burning syrup and suction ....now a slave to the will of a pink-veiled and blood-flushed,..torch-song pearl, tongue-pin-pulled, on a gemstone grenade...too late, fuse lit...no eacape,...breath-stuck, face stained in her ravenous war paint, seizure gripped, lip split, tongue tied, rodeo ride, velvet muscles, crush, squeeze, release...then...."gasp"...before...."D-d-dohnnnt move".....

Best Answer

omg......

Best Answer

Hopefully that's a good thing lol

Best Answer

Oh, and it's "nectar-VENOM-blushed not venue lol it wouldn't allow me to edit lol

Best Answer

"Smithereened"~by moi: it starts off as slowly as dripping molasses. a thinner syrup oozes out and puddles at the bottom, the top, the sides, its source some un-navigated oasis spring in the center of the world. stickily, it coats the pearl of great price between pink petals sans "he does not love you's". dewdrops like new-morning mercies beckon honeysuckle fingertips, and i am warm. there is 1 of us then 2, in various convolutions, back-breaking permutations, profundities that come out in desperate, scathing gasps. i'm being murdered. i'm being stabbed by curiosities that killed many ******* before mine. i'm being picked up and moved, and i buck my hips in protestant protestations. writhing. i am about to death rattle but i lay still and let it trickle and pool, let it glisten so slick....then i thrust them in thick, head punch-drunk. there is a stillness whence i stagger, jagged-edged, over the ledge. i am dying tiny sweet deaths, sighing deep sugary breaths, praying namaste's to blue-blanketed space, hole-punched stars, jupiter and mars.

i have invented them.

Best Answer

Wow...beautiful

Best Answer

Wow, you have a way with words, very witty and interesting, which from me is high praise, I write, and am very rarely impressed, but you've impressed me, Bravo : )

Best Answer

If I could give this 10 ♡'s I would very, very clever, anyone who thinks it's drug induced is an idiot who probably doesn't understand what your metaphors are about anyway, pay the morons no mind

Best Answer

awww thank you so much!! so sweet of you.

Best Answer

And would she, having stared through the bars of my plight, feel desire...and ache for me? Hannibal Lecter, reciting Dante'

Best Answer

should*

Best Answer

I never got why people fear the illuminati. It's being afraid of vampires.

Best Answer