juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 9 Answers Mar 25, 2012

I like to have "magic sex". . . we ****, then I disappear. . . tada

Best Answer

hells angel ? :)

Best Answer

Your angel ;)

Best Answer

sex addiction is a joke. i'd call it narcissism first. a lot of people are ignoring the biggest problem - its not all these addictions but the ego that feeds them.

Best Answer

No. People with addictions have serious issues. I think the excuse is the label "polyamorous". I think that saying you're polyamorous is just a politically correct way to say you're slutty.

Best Answer

Polyamorous in my definition is usually a term that partners agree on. Whereas '$ex Addiction' is just a cop out for being a 'dog'

Best Answer

Hahah yeah partners agree that they are all slutty and want to have sex with each other and also other people. If that isnt the definition of "dog" i dunno what is!

Best Answer

If it is agreed on then no do not see wrong with it. And my definition of a 'dog' is doing something dishonest to one you are with by being with another

Best Answer

no no no. you got to be filthy rich for that defence to work.. the average joe is just a rootrat :)

Best Answer

a rootrat huh?

Best Answer

nods.. official Auzzie term for the premiscuous :)

Best Answer

If you think that then you really don't know understand what an addiction is

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Sex addiction is an addiction. But what do you mean by silly things?

Best Answer

I think its just an excuse honestly for most people are 'addicted' to $ex. And by silly things well stuff like cheating and the like

Best Answer