Seriouslytroubled Seriouslytroubled 36-40, M 10 Answers Oct 9, 2011

Not for the first time, I'm confused. Are we talking about "blackmail" ?

Best Answer

oops. Yes. I guess that answers the question with a finite end. thank you.

Best Answer

Ah. Ok, then. Carry on.

Best Answer

If you trace the origin of the word.... and the threatening letter was suppose to be black.... how did they read the threat? I mean did they have black paper white ink ... the mind boggles

Best Answer

That would be interesting...and kinda cool, actually.

Best Answer

Yes, speaking as a black female, they are both racist. Those are our words.

Best Answer

Very interesting question . Its in the content of how its used. Disceiptive content. It can be used in a disparging way and often is. In a disc<x>riptive way idtr not ; [ Asian - Orienral - Hispanic -Mexican - Indian ]<br />
Disc<x>riptive ethnic or heratige. [ Disc<x>ription of people [ Body type - Hair or eye color] Skin color is a different story. Some times negative implacations. { I am a white guy a tall guy but less acceptable is the tall white Jewish guy], Context of the disc<x>ription. and or how its used. [Black white or gray]

Best Answer

you are thinking black mail referring to being put on the black list not referring to a man it comes straight from black and white if yor on white list your good if your on black list your bad

Best Answer

Thanks SecretBrokenDoll....

Best Answer

yeah just like white on rice is.........

Best Answer

Nope. "All black males are morons" is a racist statement. You're referring to "blackmail", which is a crime rarely committed via mail. Most times it comes in the form of taxes or marriage.

Best Answer