Was hit up for chat from Indian guy and explained that I have a problem with cultures that treat woman like garbage- his response: medev Feb 9, 2013 8:52 AM Hey Feminist, wait and take a break!!!! I am not like that, I just asked u for Sex Chat, and most of the people do that here, on this site! i ASKED you!!! And agreed, women are treated here badly, but thats the case in almost everywhere in the world, just the outer envelope changes, please....
Derangedjdub Derangedjdub 36-40, F 6 Answers Feb 9, 2013

I presume you are asking regarding the "outer envelope" comment? No, I do NOT think it is true! When I have sexual encounters with women, I am NOT simply using the woman... I admire and respect her, I appreciate her beauty and sensuality, I treat her as a human being, not as an ob<x>ject. I don't know about ALL men, but for me (and a great many of my male friends), women are treasures... and I get at LEAST as much joy in giving pleasure to a woman as I do in receiving pleasure. And for me, this is true whether it is an encounter with a love-partner, or a more casual tryst... "casual" does NOT imply "disrespect".

Best Answer

:). Totally agree

Best Answer

Kind of funny, he asks you for sex chat and then proceeds to say that women are treated badly here on EP and then he says he is not like that??? But didn't he just degrade you by asking for sex chat?<br />
Interesting, then he called you a Feminist, LMAO. What would I be since I also have a problem with their culture that treats women like pieces of meat? Meninist??

Best Answer

Exactly! I just figure.. If EP'ers are "BOLD" enough to try to hit me up for sex chat.. well .. they better have the stones to deal with me giving them a little grief!! :-D

Best Answer

If someone hits you up for sex chat and you base your answer on how their culture treats women, then yeah, you're a feminist. Of ALL the reasons you probably had to say yes or no, that's the one you chose. LMAO.

Best Answer

I like to stir the pot... meh..

Best Answer

I would have to say false,I chat with lots of women not one has ever mentioned it being a problem.I agree you are going to get some weirdos its the law of averages...........cheers

Best Answer

Ignore

Best Answer

its 100% true <br />
but all boys are not bad <br />
some respect girls ,,while some have lower look at girls <br />
but the ending is same they want sex <br />
some talk politely and respect girls ,,but indeed finally ask about sex <br />
some talk rude and start sex chat from begining <br />
it depends on behaviour <br />
finally i want to ask a question is sex chat that bad and weird <br />
coz i think webcam sex and cyber sex are better ways ,,coz we dont get AIDS or diseases or pregnant either ,,,it is safest way of satisfaction

Best Answer

Oh, I find that SAD! You think cyber sex is better because it is SAFER? Have you ever experienced REAL sex? There is NO way that ANYTHING "cyber" can even come CLOSE to the real thing! There is nothing inherently WRONG with sex chat, but it is NO substitute for the real thing! If you are worried about AIDS and pregnancy, use a condom! Or get with a partner and get tested, and get the pill.

Best Answer

XD TRUE TRUE E.L. !!

Best Answer