To Homophobes, Haters and religious freaks it is. To the rest, it's just regular people wanting to be treated and accepted with the same respect and dignity as everyone else.

Best Answer

It used to be, but sure isn't any more. It is now mainstream in many places. For those unacquainted with the battle, it means that Christians do not have the right to ob<x>ject to anal intercourse being taught in schools as safe and normal. it means in many places that you cannot publish the truth about the diseases and psychological problems the lifestyle causes, because that is casting a slur on it. And God forbid that the Bible should be on an equal footing to it!

Best Answer

what are you on about?

Best Answer

Sorry I'm gay but have never heard of "a gay agenda."

Best Answer

give it time

Best Answer

Of course (NOT!)...because whenever a group of people are trying to fight for their rights, there's always an agenda...(and in case it was too subtle for you, I'm being sarcastic here...)

Best Answer

No no this level of sarcasm is acceptable

Best Answer

They must not have gotten around to telling me, no sarcasm intended!

Best Answer

Best Answer