english is not my 1st language so i'm unsure about its usage.. i wrote this quote just now and was wondering if its grammar is correct.. "If you have a clean heart, God will give you so much that you'll be completely out of wishes."
Thatsmystyle77 Thatsmystyle77 18-21, M 9 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Hobbies

Your grammar is fine, but I don't believe that God's purpose is to grant wishes. If He answered every prayer the way we wanted, we would be very weak indeed. His foresight and love for us is evident in those prayers that we may feel are unanswered. Luke 22:42, Matthew 27:46, Mosiah 4:9, Moses 1:39

Best Answer

Absolutely.. :)

Best Answer

(lend me ur ear) i hardly ask for anything but when i do i get it without fail.. sometimes i regret what i had asked earlier.. Mostly i try to manage everything myself..

Best Answer

What is your primary language? Just curious.

Best Answer

Its Hindi (Indian) then Marathi and then English...

Best Answer

Looks fine to me by then I'm just an amateur :)

Best Answer

Grammatically, your phrase is correct. I do have a question about the term "clean heart". What idea or concept do you intend to convey by the term "clean heart"?<br />
Cheers,<br />
AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

Thank you for ur response.. by clean heart i mean people who have no greed for anything.. in other words they're selfless.. if someone is selfless they'll do no evil deeds(i think)..

Best Answer

In that case, I believe your statement is probably written better than many native-English speaking people in EP.
Cheers, ..... AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

Oh.. that's satisfying.. thank you.. ^__^

Best Answer

fine but as far as I'm concerned god don't exist

Best Answer

That's ur opinion.. ^__^

Best Answer

Yep, perfect grammar (except the two periods at the end). Good job.

Best Answer

Other than the acronym "u", it's fine.

Best Answer

hehe.. thanks.. :)

Best Answer

What acronym "u"? What is everyone talking about?

Best Answer

actually i changed it just now.. i used "u" initially and then i changed it to "you" becoz of the responses i received..

Best Answer

Well, I'm not sure about the grammar, but the spelling needs some work. It's "you" not "u".

Best Answer

yeah definitely..!

Best Answer