hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 7 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Romance & True Love

careful with that.<br />
Some nerds and geeks who are intelligent enough will end up making money no matter what. |When i was in high school i knew a couple of guys who were really not lucky : they were awkward and geeky and they were NOT even smart! poor guys, i dont know what happened to them. They probably ended up being IT support staff somewhere and without gfs or wives or partners ever!<br />
I disagree that geek and nerds is offensive. Geeks and nerds themselves use them ALL THE TIME and no it's not like using the word f*g. I wouln't get offended at all if someone called me a nerd. I am a nerd and damn proud. wasn't always easy, especially as a teen but for now it's not a bad deal since being a smart nerd makes me a pretty decent living with decent prospects. Also, as i grew up i became less socially awkward. I am still a bit but i'm just a " reserved, slightly shy guy who's really fun when you get to know him" as opposed to the mega awkward freak i was in high school lol.

Best Answer

Seems like it or they become a serial killer.

Best Answer

Why are they successful? Cause they get good jobs and make more money? That is not success...

Best Answer

What is your meaning of success

Best Answer

Being a good person, helping others...

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

YES LADIES... GIVE THE NERDS IN HS/COLLEGE YOUR LOVIN'... GREAT RETURN IN INVESTMENT...

Best Answer

Probably. Btw, geeks and nerds are offensive terms. You should say unpopular smart people.

Best Answer

lol hey I'm one too

Best Answer

Does he strangel people with his thighs?

Best Answer

Lol did you follow me

Best Answer

:-O no lol

Best Answer