juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 12 Answers Nov 4, 2011

The human race has the power to wipe itself out each passing day. Our lack of acting as a community, to work out social problems, that are widespread, like pollution, will make our planet unlivable. There are a lot of people who believe in these principles but they don;t have the power to enact any of these changes. The rich elite continue to sabotage human society, by sending a message of individualism, that people act as pawns for them.

Best Answer

yep, sadly true, the power are in the hands of despots, who only see short term gain. Usually rich old men, who dont give a toss for tomorow

Best Answer

we are are own worse enemy

Best Answer

Possibly. If that's true, then why in the helll is the population still growing??!

Best Answer

Being that about every one has a 20% (probably should be fudged higher) chance of being aborted before interring this world, and that the percentage is increasing each year, I'd say yes. If you were born, consider yourself lucky, those in the future who are conceived will have reduced odds of being birthed.

Best Answer

Absolutely!

Best Answer

Humans are definately the biggest threat to my life,and act in such a way every day as to try to drive me to suicide,or insanity.Its called community mobbing/gang stalking,and its very real.

Best Answer

Great tragedies those rabies infested wolf packs. Though more worried about insane actions on a Global scene

Best Answer

It might be but I still don't trust those squirrels.. I think they might be planning something big...arm yourself...

Best Answer

No. It's fast food and vitamen pills.

Best Answer

thin the teach just taught himself?! ;-)

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

yes absolutely. we learned to destroy our own race before tv was around!

Best Answer