AtleastImHonest AtleastImHonest 26-30, M 4 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

Never seen the Passion of Christ but apparently quite gory. Life is suffering. Hey one day we all get to sit on a cloud and laugh about it : )

Best Answer

My cloud has a recliner and an automatic wanking system.

Best Answer

Your own personal heaven, although why you didn't go for a few girls to attend to you ???? hahaha. Mine is far away from your's by the way. Pink with lovely happy thoughts.

Best Answer

Stay within the lines, the lines are your friends. Especially the white, powdery ones.

Best Answer

I got the white powdery lines all wet. Now it's just a sloppy heap of goo. I tend to have that effect on people too.

Best Answer

He does seem quite nasty. But, I think that he is just trying to put one over 'The Devil', because we all know that he is def into BDSM.. and he would be the best at it and the invisible man wants to be popular.. He is just a follower, not a leader..

Best Answer

Wanna come for a ride on the darkside? I got skittles and puppies and streamers and stuff. I will also give you the **** of your life and show you a whole new ******* world. Come dance!!!

Best Answer

Skittles and Puppies??? I am an adult you know.. LOL
And not really into acting out otherwise.. (if you know what I mean)..
"A whole new ******* world"??? What are the stars? I feel like it is a certain word but do not want to jump to conclusions just yet..

Best Answer

The stars is the thing you do when a woman and a man love but also hate one another.

Best Answer