run23456 run23456 46-50, M 8 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in EP

If you've been to South Korea, you the answer would be yes

Best Answer

There are better kpop artists.

Best Answer

he went to uni in usa, so he's probably far more westernized

Best Answer

Is there any American singer you could point to and say "all Americans are like that"?

Best Answer

Sounds familiar but before my time.

Best Answer

He is no different than any sociopathic rapper of any nationality. Since the Korean War armistice of 1953, we have allowed the South Koreans to prosper under the safety of our Nuclear Umbrella and we still maintain 37, 000 troops on the ground there. If PSY wishes Americans dead and has so little regard for us I say bring our troops home and let North Korea re invade the whole country taking everyone a prisoner including PSY and let him see what real hardship is.<br />
No doubt if this does happen, and I truly hope it does,Obama will give PSY haven here so he can personally attend more of his anti American concerts .

Best Answer

Korean boys are typically very skinny, stylish & a bit feminine so I am going to have to say...NO.

Best Answer