Lindop69 Lindop69 66-70, M 8 Answers Mar 11 in Travel

hmm just looked at all the stuff on the net and it does look like it turned to the west in an attempt to return to the airport and fell out of the sky, but there were no mayday calls made or requests sent to return, all very strange. on the stolen passport issue, it is inevitable that there would be a stolen passport on the plane as last year there were over 1 billion passenger movements with stolen passports, so it looks like a very sad and unfortunate accident.

Best Answer

Nope it went down in a gulf :)

Best Answer

if the plane landed in the water, parts of the plane would have come apart on impact; things would be scattered, not just one plane, in one place, all together. bodies or luggage or other items might be floating around; could it be at the bottom with no sign of it ever going into the water, with nobody hearing anything or seeing anything at all? heck, I guess anything is possible, but I'm not sure I buy that theory.

Best Answer

It seems that way doesn't it? Either that or a black box & communication that stopped working and the plane made an emergency landing somewhere.

Best Answer

It was water all around it.

Best Answer

What if the plane entered water as it nose dived. Then kept going in for a while with its full speed, it could have reached to a considerable depth. It will slowly sink or later break up due to the outside pressure, I have no detailed knowledge of how it works in the depth of a sea.

Best Answer

It may have gone into the sea at full speed nose first.

Best Answer

That would be my assumption. :(

Best Answer

I have no idea what happened bit I'm logging out now to google it

Best Answer

Well it aint in Beijing

Best Answer

You are so clever. we all know where it is not. But the question is where it is?

Best Answer

I think it is. But since there is no last known location, it's difficult to tell you. :)

Best Answer

:(<br />
So sad...

Best Answer