BAD, I had 4 root canals on the same tooth since dec 22nd. Felt EVERYTHING she was doing, like a searing electrical jolt everytime she would drill or file. Shot me up w so much Novacaine (10) I floated out the door. But it didn't numb me. They had to take DOUBLE the usual amount of xrays. Once they used the wrong size lead drape on me. Today I tried to get gas at this new local station. After sitting at the pump for 5 min I beeped the horn- a guy came out and waved. I din't know what that meant so i asked if it was a self service station- he walked as slow as he could and screamed at me that he was eating his f-in lunch. I appologized for beeping- telling him I was late for my dr. He proceded to break my gas tank cap (on purpose) when I asked him (nicely) why was he giving me a hard time he threw the money at me and told me to get gas somewhere else. He scared me- he acted like a raving lunatic.

Best Answer

Bad. My salary for my PT work is always insufficient.

Best Answer

Well I did hurt my thumb ..so not really but think positive I know better things are waitin for me..!!! :)

Best Answer

I've lost weight!

Best Answer

running straight from last year sos

Best Answer

same

Best Answer

unexpectedly good ;)P

Best Answer

I just feel alone again. Not a good feeling.

Best Answer