So i have been dating for a good while and it seems as if there are no girls who are my type! They either want money, sex or they just dont accept the things i do so should i lessen my standards or just give it more time?
Yourguy64 Yourguy64 18-21, M 6 Answers Jan 24, 2013

NO, it is as easy as finding a "perfect man".

Best Answer

There are women out there asking if the "perfect man" is impossible to find! <br />
You need to define what YOU mean by "perfect".

Best Answer

I just mean like the person who is right for me, like there is always something major that i dont like about a girl such as the amount of guys they have been with, their level of common sense or even their future plans like moving far out of state! And it seems like i always attract the girls with very low self esteem :(

Best Answer

Nobody is truly PERFECT-- but if you have realistic traits you are looking for you can find her

Best Answer

Only perfect men find perfect women. I don't know you but from what you've written it seems you might be wasting your time search for perfect women; they might not be your type.

Best Answer