flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 12 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Hobbies

It's ok if you're buying a chicken at the super market

Best Answer

Kinky is when you use a feather. Perverted is when you use the whole chicken. :-)

Best Answer

love that one-

Best Answer

bunnyhound raises chickens

Best Answer

what's the average lifespan?

Best Answer

ask bunnyhound

Best Answer

Checking her out mean the beginning of the fantasy of how she will look naked, will she like to suck my ****, is her *** full of Carvel Ice Cream.

And while I am checking her out, I will be wondering if she has ever kissed her girl friends ****. So no I think you are not obscene.

Best Answer

no, just outdated.

Best Answer

How would you put it?

Best Answer

what's a more current version of this statement?

Best Answer

HEY , look at that! no, i really dont know. i was just mildly trolling.

Best Answer

trolling is good

Best Answer

within a reasonable limit.

Best Answer

yea, you don't want to make a habit out of it

Best Answer

How about unf?

Best Answer

whats that?

Best Answer

Universal Noise of F--king

Best Answer
Best Answer

nice!

Best Answer

Better than "checking THAT out"...

No, I don't see why it would be. I'm pretty sure the "look over" meaning of "check out" is older than the commercial meaning. I mean, it still implies that you're assessing her physical attractiveness, which might be considered shallow, but it's not like everybody doesn't do it.

Best Answer

Maybe the worst that can be said about it is its outdated,but along with "Im on the case" I use both,and dont give a toss whats fashionable or not.I like them.

Best Answer

Yea, well I'm old. I say a lot of outdated things. Like, "I'm putting the ice cream in the Frigidaire."

Best Answer

Im even older flip! What do we care for the whims of time? :)

Best Answer

I guess, when I hear some say, "I'm checking her out", it sounds like he's only interested in sex with her. If that's what you're going for then, ok. But if you hope that she may like you, perhaps even learn to love you, then show her some respect and you could say something like, "I think she's good looking" etc. just sayin

Best Answer

Not in the least

Best Answer

pushing her out of walmart in a trolley may not be the best time to say it

Best Answer

Nope.....

Best Answer