lonergirl123 lonergirl123 16-17, F 19 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Struggles

No. For some, doing the wrong thing makes it easier the next time. But for others, one bad experience was the turning point to the rest of their reformed lives.

Best Answer

wanna play monopoly?..

Best Answer

no. Once a cheater only means literally... that you cheated once. Nobody can tell the future.

Best Answer

No. I made mistakes earlier before I married my husband. But have not done so since. It's been 17 years.

Best Answer

It's more like "always a cheater," as an axiomatic start. It's human nature: the expectations of monogamous relationships are unworkable. In essence, the answer is 'no' - but still admitting the driving force behind answering yes.

Best Answer

probably is when you're talking about 17 yr. old guys----guys that age are primarily interested in sex and they take it any where they can get it!

Best Answer

Yes yes yes yes.<br />
My college gf cheated on me. I got back in touch with her... and guess what? She cheated on basically every guy she dated.

Best Answer

It's not true. And if you find someone it IS true for, that's the exception (that proves the rule, as the ex<x>pression goes)

Best Answer

Without a Doubt,

Best Answer

Generally speaking, yes.

Best Answer

once aliar always a liar

Best Answer

Yes. To this day, I am the WORST person to play Monopoly with.

Best Answer