in your opinion
hutre hutre 22-25 7 Answers Apr 26, 2011

To be honest it just seems like a place for people who thrive on attention and want to be the center of attention .

It's my opinion based on the people I know that are on there , they're either attention wh0res or teenagers . Most just add anyone so they have a larger audience to their exhibitionism .

Best Answer

I think it is whatever you let it be. I personally would only allow family and close friends. It really just depends on the content too. If you are going to post naughty pics, then do you want everyone to see them? only friends? Nowadays companies are chking your FB account and if you are in a car acident, the car insurance agents will check that too for activity so, it depends on who you wanna share that info with

Best Answer

What if you have co-workers who you need to contact regularly?

Best Answer

I use it to keep in touch with out of town friends. I've also found relatives I lost touch with, etc. I have absolutely no interest in add ppl that I'm mere acquaintances with or have met only once or twice. And I never add coworkers unless they have become close confidants.

Best Answer

Face book is a bunch of trouble, I hear more people getting hurt because of the site.

It is like an accountant looking over your income tax, it is built on the value of each member.

When you join a social networking site it is like going into the real world, you make and choose your frends.

It's up to you!

Best Answer

I'm not friends with everyone on my FB. If I've never met them, or don't really know them then they don't get access.

Best Answer

What about your co-workers?

Best Answer

for me only family and friends. Too many viruses on facebook to friend just anyone.

Best Answer

I use Facebook to catch up with people who I can't communicate with otherwise. I don't really use it too much, though.

Best Answer