What are you reading or listening too? Judging by all your questions you appear to have a very screwed up idea of how Americans are. Don't judge US by one main stream media source - that is not getting the big picture - widen your horizons a little!!<br />
I'm from Europe originally - now living in the US and you are wrong to ba<x>se your idea of America on iconic shows - that is all they are - entertainment. Come visit and see for yourself. Never judge anyone/anything by what may be GIVEN to you by someone else's opinions (e.g. your country's media as to how they want to portray the US) - you just need to open your mind a little.

Best Answer

I don't know. What is our cultural iconic media exactly?

Best Answer

I have no idea what you are talking about? How is it portrayed, what appears to be wrong, from your point of view looking at our media?<br />
I get along fantastically with men, and have a great 20 year marriage still going strong.

Best Answer

You talking about Faux News Channel?

Best Answer

Yeah. At least in small towns. A lot of sexism. But Patriarchy is everywhere, what's new?

Best Answer

No, of course not. I imagine that women and men get along in the US about as well as anywhere. There is some serious systematic sexism, but that isn't uniquely American.

Best Answer

Nope. I can't stand mainstream media though.

Best Answer