peza peza 46-50, M 8 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Politics

Nope. Israel is dead dead DEAD wrong.<br />
I just found out today that Israel is taking $100 Million from the west bank's Tax revenue (israel used to collect their taxes and transfer the money at a later date) in response to Palestine being another step closer to statehood. They say it's to help pay for a $180 Mill electricity bill, but they also say that it's in direct response to the vote at the UN the other day.<br />
Talk about childish, This whole situation I'm afraid is going to blow up in their face. Israel is just spoiling for an allout war so it can take gaza and the West bank back. I'm sure most israelis would love to see EVERY Palestinian in their borders kicked out. However sensible people know that Seperatism never solved anything.

Best Answer

Buggerall wrong with a pork chop mate.

Best Answer

Elementary, my dear Watson

Best Answer

The whole world is a maelstrom of convoluted peace and chaotic destruction.

Best Answer

Nice turn of phrase Lush..... ;)

Best Answer

even if it doesn't make any sense.

Best Answer

To the blind of course it wouldn't.

Best Answer

Yes, If any nation try to harm Israel, they will face the wrath of GOD Himself!!

Best Answer

oooh !

Best Answer

Yes and god's wrath resulted in all of the countries around Israel that participated in the six days war, getting to keep their countries, their power, their money, Their lives, their armies, and their natural resources. Yeah god really stuck it to them....idiot...

Best Answer

No...it's a difficult problem that doesn't lend itself to an easy solution

Best Answer

The problem with the Middleeast is not that dificult. They are family the sons of Abraham. With the main 2 children Ismeal &amp; Issac. They refused to believe they are not the chosen seed of promise. They fail to understand, {Ismeal} They do not want to accept being number 2. However, number 2 is still good because of what Jehovah promise them. Nevertheless, the hate was manufactuer by an enmeny which has till this day succeeded in keeping confusing going for century. Israel needed our constant prayers... The Lord Bless Israel and her safety until Christ return for his bride.

Best Answer

We're talking geopolitics, and you're spouting racist dogma?

Best Answer

Yeah, I was confused too. If we're going to go for "Biblical" solution, I don't think even that is simple...who is going to represent the Canaanites in the UN? FDR should have given the Jews Arizona...that was the original plan.

Best Answer

Nope, again you blur the lines between the truth and your own perception bc of what perhaps you were told, not truth! This Is Not Racist Dogma, Check your history

Best Answer

I think you're confusing history with legend. I know quite a lot about this issue actually, and I have sympathy for Both Arab and Jewish Palestinians, but this is now a modern problem that needs a modern solution

Best Answer