TheLostFable TheLostFable 13-15, F 13 Answers Mar 9 in Community

You should tell your parents if this is going on and you and them report it.

Best Answer

The settings prevent you from contacting them and not otherwise! Unless u block them!

Best Answer

I am not A pervert most men are

Best Answer

Well, it is quite easy to create a fake account on here, and it's basically impossible to fact check what they say, and since there's so many people on here, it would be far too much legal issues and money for the staff to handle I believe. So they have entrusted its community to report anything a person has done to offend or violate the agreement we have all accepted to be on here, it's quite simple really, just block those who dare to intrude upon you with sick intentions.

Best Answer

Reporting would be amazing... If it actually worked.

Best Answer

True, but nothing is ever flawlessly perfect.

Best Answer

No but it could be better than damn right useless. Its only there for good press.

Best Answer

Well, if it truly bothers you so, go make a complaint to one of the staff members about it and don't stop until they fix it to your standards then. Blocking works just fine for me in my opinion, then again I've only been approached by a mere few older guys looking for young boys for reasons I do not wish to say.

Best Answer

I'm doing that believe me. Blocking works on an individual level but doesn't stop them going to some other girl and so on.

Best Answer

Well you've done your part, and it's up to those other girls to keep up their part, which I'm quite certain most of them do. All you can do after you block the undesirable is hope that the Ep staff respond to your report and that any future target he sets himself upon will defend herself in the same manner as yourself.

Best Answer

Weirdoes contact me too. Just block them if their message is offensive.

Best Answer

Just block and move along or change your age to 70plus

Best Answer

yes.that will be nice

Best Answer