Since the early 80s, beautiful, sexually adventurous women have been depicted as the sexual aggressors and initiators who pick up guys and make the first move before the sex scene.
libind libind 31-35, M 9 Answers Aug 3, 2012

I think it's both. I've noticed lately my feelings of wanting to arouse other married women like me. I have a desire to be a lesbian ****. Not having my husband know my naughty secrets. Like the one his mother and I share!!

Best Answer

Definetly started by men.

But finished to perfection by women.

Let's here it for women!

Best Answer

Well, movies are movies and real life is real life and there is very little overlap.

However, I have never had any problem with being sexually assertive. I will admit that back in my young & single days, there was more than one boy who was taken aback by my sexual openness, but obviously such up-tight guys were not a good fit for me anyway. No man who was worth my time was ever bothered by my sexual assertiveness; they enjoyed it... and I continue to delight my husband.

Best Answer

I like it when women starts things rolling. I was told by one long time girlfriend that I had to start it all the time. I am not with her anymore.

Best Answer

I'm male. Its my fantasy. Ergo it is a male fantasy.

Best Answer

Personally, think it's a bit of both, men love the thought of the woman being agressive, taking control, (Well, atleast I do) love the thought of a woman using me for pleasure in that way. Now, I think some women enjoy the agressive role but others don't. Just think alot of movie makers are men, and they write out their fantasies and desires

Best Answer

It's a nice fantasy

Best Answer

it's an expression of what happens when the 'wrong's becomes the right of the previously oppressed. The roles however haven't changed, who gets to play them has. If you have the abilities (power?) then you get to hold the lead. There are still far less females in powerful positions and it will take more time before true ability is equalized in the workplace.

Males love the idea of being taken because it's been taught that it's okay to adapt to a role of the submissive as there traditional role is to be 'men'.

An arrogant, manipulative person is just that regardless of sex. We need to redefine that ***** applies to both men and women, that the abuse of power regardless of sex is not a good thing.

It's interesting that Hollywood continues to depict very attractive people for roles that in reality, if they were just female but were totally not attractive that I feel our acceptance of it wouldn't be as high.

Best Answer

It works for me

Best Answer