JudyRaderchak JudyRaderchak 26-30, F 15 Answers Apr 12, 2012

well of course.You better leave all your earthy possessions to me,because it is not important to you anyway,right ?

Best Answer

ha ha ha thanks guys...totally hypothetical question. I don't actually think the end is near..or last I hope not.

Best Answer

but if it is...your money will be safer in my hands

Best Answer

*giggles*

Best Answer

The preacher who wrongly predicted the apocalypse says he will set a new date. He admits he was wrong the first time but it isn't the end of the world...?

Best Answer

no, not as "apocalypse as the end of the world"...it's just Mother Nature doing her thing...just as she has done so for milleniums...unfortunately we are caught up in it.

I do believe we are witnesses to a change in our environment as we know it.

Best Answer

You must be rught. It couldn't possibly be all the bad things that heavy industry keeps doing, even though they know they are altering the climate.

Best Answer

I was thinking that this could be a sign of an apocalypse coming. The bible talks about earthquakes in various places towards the end of the world. People have been saying for years that the world is going to end. My advice is to take life slow and control the things you have power over and things like the weather you can't control don’t worry too much unless it's affecting you directly. Who knows when the world is going to end (for God a 100 years for us is one day for him).

Best Answer

No, it's just a sign of human tampering...

Research HAARP...

Best Answer

unknown by me.. I truly hope so.. The earth needs to take about six-billion people off the count.....for good

Best Answer

No....you may need another foil hat though. I got really great deals on generators after the Y2K nuts got tired of seeing them in the garage......what you got for sale come Jan 1st?

Best Answer

im more concerned with all the broken, snapped and uprooted trees what the hecks going on!

Best Answer

No it is a sign Ned has the Fosters farts again

Best Answer