QTB2 QTB2 18-21, F 12 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Politics

Can ya hear that flushing sound, yeah right down the *******

Best Answer

Probably slightly getting worse. It will be a min of 7-10 years before any real recovery can happen. too many with ruined credit. so even if they do find work they have a hard time financing anything or making major purchases.

Best Answer

Worse...anything even looking like it's improving is a facade

Best Answer

Well we have been duped and over a period of 30 years. The only thing holding up the stock market, is Corp. off shore manufacturing. It certainly isn't being held up by a robust middle income. As a nation, no government should be expected to stay at it's current levels of operational cost on less than 70% of the tax paying revenue. About 20% of the work force has dropped off. Home tax revenue has dropped off. Middle income salaries have dropped off. Government costs HAS to drop off as well!!!!! I'm just barely keeping my head above water and have been struggling over the last 10 years. I fell high and far during this excellent bit of economic management provide by our brilliant leadership. There is nothing ahead that indicates there is substantial improvement. Let see, let us start the whole gun control thing as a priority item and Korean "nuke New York thing" to keep the public off the economic situation shall we. On gun control, it's all tragic, we all know and feel that, however, the controls are there and not enforce. So the belief is, add those same laws under another package and by God it will make a difference. Lets make it emotional, not rational so we can actually make some head way. I know I'm ranting, the point I'm try to make, fix this economy and many of these things will be fix. Take steps to fix our social mind set, fix society, start at the top (ie congress, house, executive, judicial). You turn hope into a chance at a good living, and you change pieces of society one section at a time. But it is so top down, there is no trust in government now, they are just legalized corrupt beings. It is time for change, vote them out and lets get some folks who aren't type A, in for themselves, and get folks that are logical thinkers that believe that the constitution is the last stand for governmental suppression. Do I feel better now???? Hmmm

Best Answer

I would say its moving sideways until they figure out whats going to happen with Greece Spain and Portugal.

Best Answer

Economic growth comes from free people making their own decisions and knowing that they have to live with the consequences of those decisions. Every time the government intervenes to tell us what we should or should not buy, or to rescue companies that have made bad decisions, the government stifles economic growth. Until we learn that lesson, as a country we will continue on a downward spiral.

Best Answer

It depends on who you ask about it. While they are several prime indicators that are supposed to give us the 'real' picture,they didn't do a very good job of indicating that the economy was going to collapse (nearly) during the last recession.

I think that the economy is based o the perception that we each have of the world around us. Whether it's getter better, worse or staying the same depends on who you ask!

Best Answer

We are all screwd!

Best Answer