Colemanus Colemanus 36-40, M 29 Answers Jul 3, 2012

Hahahaha, you made me squirt milk out my nose.. lol<br />
Greater?<br />
In what way?<br />
Greater amount of arrogance, maybe.

Best Answer

It is the unrivaled empire of the world. The wealthiest country, largest exporter for over a century, and has a military possibly equal to the next six largest in the world combined. We've been called an enemy you can trust, a great place to live, but you wouldn't want to be our neighbor. In those respects we are the greater nation, but for corrupt politics and social problems in general we rank about as low as you can go and still be in the developed world.

Best Answer

Trying to catch Ned Kelly's eye?

Best Answer

here we go... america fcuk yeah

Best Answer

Apparently, the quality of education in the United States is poor even when it comes to the English language. "Greater" is used to compare two items. Is the USA the greatest nation in the world? Yes, but not by enough.

Best Answer

I'm Canadian but I was a long haul trucker and spent years down in the Good ol USofA and I have friends from coast to coast. I love Americans! I should say most Americans, there have been one or two that I wouldn't care too much if I never saw them again but mostly America is truly the Land of the strong and brave. I wish Canada had some of your laws and I wish you had some of ours. eg. To put a man in jail for possesion of a joint is a bit much. Anyway, you guy's are a Great country!<br />
Have a Great day!

Best Answer

lol Canada is also a good place, im part canadian also:)

Best Answer

It's been the most powerful nation in the world for a while, if that's how you want to define "great". Whether it still is is an interesting question, but what's pretty clear is that no-one stays in that position for ever.

Best Answer

It seems to me that everyone in the world wants to immigrate to the US. So for as much as people say they hate us, I think it comes down to jealously. Even our poorest citizens, live like kings, compared to most of the world.

Best Answer

Bullshit. You've finally agreed to provide access to medical care for your "poorest citizens" that might, in time, equal that of Mexico, and half the country is up in arms about that.

Best Answer

Many factors go into defining "great." Our ideas regarding self government, which have spread all over the world, are among our greatest contributions to humankind. <br />
Because we have such high ideals, more is expected of us than might be expected of, let's say, "East Bakfakistan," with its long history of kleptocratic monarchs with one set of rules for the home folks but a different set of rules for its princes when they take a private jet to London for call girls and whiskey.<br />
In short, the question of which is the "greatest nation in the world" cannot be answered without answers to two other questions: 1. Defined how? 2. In what areas?

Best Answer

We were once that shining city on the hill. Lately we're not having the best of days. Hopefully we will correct ourselves as we have done in the past. In the past, the USA has been a blessing on the world, but our hands have never been free of blood. Presently we are in danger of becoming what we have fought so desperately against.

Best Answer

"God protects drunks, small children, and the United States of America." :)

Best Answer

How the **** should I know? I haven't lived everywhere. And anyone who claims their nation is the best in the world is making some pretty vast assumptions. <br />
That said, your home is your home and its the best place -for you-. But to say that one country is better than other is just horsecrap.

Best Answer

Or as Monsieur Chauvin might've said, "Merde."

Best Answer

Nope, it is just as bad as the rest or worse considering we spend as MUCH AS THE REST OF THE WORLD on our war machine, line up *******.

Best Answer

No, Canada is.

Best Answer

too close to our independence day to ask this question!

Best Answer

Very perceptive, jennie. "For everything, there is a season...."

Best Answer

Not any more. Don't get me wrong. I love my country, it's the government that scares the crap out of me.

Best Answer

Glaxo Smith Kline was just fined several billions for fraudulent--and dangerous--activities regarding their drugs (like saying that a medication was OK for children when it wasn't, etc.). In addition, GSK illegally paid Dr. Drew to push their products.
Glaxo Smith Kline is not a government. It's a huge pharmaceutical corporation. What's your fear/outrage level over increasing corporate control of Americans' lives?

Best Answer

They control a vast part of what goes on in our Gov't. It's the pharmaceutical companies that contribute millions to the politicians re-election campaigns.

Best Answer

yes, now help me light my fire crackers!

Best Answer

Unfortunately, it is.

Best Answer

America is number 1

Best Answer

Amrica!!!! WoooooLoooOOlooooooLoooOOOooo!!!!!

Best Answer

in the terms of power control yes we run the world<br />
in the terms of morals and goverment were on par with everyone else

Best Answer