roots2life roots2life 46-50, M 25 Answers Mar 7, 2012

It seems to be evenly split between the self proclaimed enlightened of the left, mostly city dwellers who can't survive on their own and are dependent on government . And those on the right who are self sufficient and industrious entrepreneurs who just want government to get out of the way.<br />
There is the liberal left that thinks that the government is the answer to everything.<br />
And the Conservative right that thinks that government is the problem.

Best Answer

The states are like 50 siblings sharing histories, good and bad and common parents (constitution) - and we fight amongst ourselves and we talk smack about each other...But woe unto the outsider that tries to mess with our brothers and sisters- we can beat up on them- but those outside the family better watch the FKKK out

Best Answer

Good question, but I think it's more like the brother/sister relationship - you love each other, but you can't stand to be in eachothers' space :D

Best Answer

It's always been an uneasy truce and i think that's great. The issues are big and the bickering should be loud. That's how you get to the right answers.<br />
I think too many people think that go-along/get along works well, but that's what we were doing when were doing in the middle of the 1900's when the country was racking up massive debt, putting our own natural resources in check so we can't get at them, and creating programs and policies that hamper our ability to grow and succeed.<br />
Now we have some states taking the lead on gay marriage and others taking the lead on important immigration issues and others working on environmental changes. Each has their own priorities but somehow it works and what works best eventually gets adopted everywhere.

Best Answer

Not anymore <br />
To many different people wanting their own way

Best Answer

From the other part of the world we see, yes! In Coca Cola, Burger King, KFC, Starbucks .. , GE, GM, you even conquer the world!!

Best Answer

Lately it's been all about division.Party,class,race,you name it.I've been wondering when another civil war is going to break out.

Best Answer

Hell No, sorry. And we're not so free at that!

Best Answer

Thought not, but propaganda over here in Britain tries to make out everything is hunky dory

Best Answer

Things here are not as good as they may seem. In all honesty, I agree with poeticdiva: we've never been a united nation, and we'll never be a united nation.

Best Answer

Will never ever be Great Britain again either, we are more Broken Britain at present.... Let's start a campaign to ditch the United and Great! ;-)

Best Answer

:P Definitely, I'd love to see the outcome.

Best Answer

No more than the United Kingdom is !!!

Best Answer

Very true, we are paying big time for being America's puppets!

Best Answer

Got a lot to do with vice president Blair I feel ! What a hypocrite! Middle East Peace Envoy, Bush and him started all that crap in the first place !!!!!!! Give me a break !!

Best Answer

No they would be better off under the British

Best Answer

Least then they would have some culture....

Best Answer

yes its badly needed

Best Answer

I don't think so. I heard a radio announcer in Texas once say he wished California would have a major earthquake and disappear into the ocean, not a very nice thing to say. I take it Californians & Texans don't go much on each other.

Best Answer

I don't know,there's been a lot of people from California,the past few years,that have moved to Texas.Seems to mostly be families,a few I've talked to are saying Ca. is not a safe place to raise kids.

Best Answer

Varied regions clumsily welded together by brute force and money its no surprise there's such a huge state divide when it comes to education and empowerment of the poor.

Best Answer

No, and we don't need to be.

Best Answer

More that a lot of people try to make it.

Best Answer

Never has been and never will be.

Best Answer

No. We need to be united though. It will happen . and all of hue-manity will unite in 12 years. i will see you then.

Best Answer

Not really

Best Answer

Joining Illuminati involves getting a copy of the Illuminati Order Membership Application which is available online. More information on the registration process are found in this form. <br />
are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the Illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the Illuminati don’t hesitate to<br />
email us:( jointheilluminatiworld@ gmail.com) and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being. visit us :jointheilluminati.com/

Best Answer