universal time I mean. Shortly after the big bang, the universal time at the time of the formation of the hot Earth was 1.0 * 10^12 Earth days. Therefore, multiply 5 with that number. We get 5,000,000,000,000 Earth days. Divide by 365.25 to get 13,689,253,935.660506502395619438741 or 13.689 billion Earth years. Of course, this formula could be wrong so can anyone confirm?
Bannedforyoursins Bannedforyoursins 70+, M 6 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Hobbies

The definitive answer about the age of the universe can be found in the Book of Genesis. If Genesis were good enough for a bronze-age ignoramus who believed the Earth is flat, then Genesis is good enough for me.

Best Answer

YOU MOCK GENESIS? HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE PERVERTED POPE? BY THE ORDER OF THE 6000 YEAR OLD FLAT EARTH YOU SHALL BE BEHEADED FOR BLASPHEMY!

Best Answer

Pardon me for correcting you. But God wants you to stoned me to death. Beheading was reserved for John the Baptist.

Best Answer

What is the entire universe was created 1 minute ago, and we are all just made with memories, and structures, and history, and we only THINK that it's been around for longer?

Best Answer

Time passed really quickly shortly after the big bang. Compared to Earth time that is.

Best Answer

I don't know much about this, but is that saying this hot earth formed on one particular day? Or what does that day mean? Is it the day the earth finished forming?

Best Answer

If you don't know, then suffer in ignorance. Just google Albert Einstein and the universe.

Best Answer

I thought you could just answer my question since you've read it already

Best Answer

Even if I read it I dont understand this part 'the universal time at the time of the formation of the hot Earth was 1.0 * 10^12 Earth days'. I need help understanding what's meant by that, it's not that I haven't read it

Best Answer

I was also wondering what things might have looked like the day before 1.0 * 10^12 Earth days

Best Answer

Ohh.. Well things happened seconds after the big bang. This formula's been replaced by modern science which says the universe is 1.375 billion years old and not 1.4 billion years old. Before the Earth and stuff, it looked like a reverse of a black hole.

Best Answer

To me, the only two possible explanations behind the big bang is that 1.something compressed the matter to the point of the explosion, which means it was under extreme gravitational forces, just like in a black hole. If so, the universe has formed from within a black hole, which means there must be universe upon universe stacked infinitely in each other which have been expanding and contracting infinitely in time, else one cant explain the first big bang (a bit more complicated than that, but thats the basics) or 2. Theres a God that compressed that fisrt ball of matter that caused the bang.

Best Answer

He must have done that about 1.4 billion years ago, according to science

Best Answer

Yea well, there are religious texts which support the big bang. The bible gave the first idea of an expanding universe, the Qur'an was more specific by telling us the condensed matter and expansion.

Best Answer

I have read of this formula and it seems reasonable to me, as the farther, in light years, from Earth, the older the universe is. That is taking into the theory of the expanding universe.

Best Answer

Yes. The universe expands and because of that, the calculation gets more and more inaccurate with time. That's why NASA concluded that we must do the researches quickly, as the evidence of the big bang may be gone in a trillion years. We should either preserve it or make sure it's a valid theory.

Best Answer

You could be right however it would be 5 days young.

Best Answer

What a handsome man you are

Best Answer

They see me trollin', they hatin',

Best Answer

Oh but I love you

Best Answer