puck61 puck61 51-55, M 11 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Hobbies

What we see is the interplay of contingency and randomness acting within natural forces.<br />
Sorta the same as biological evolution. Contingency conspiring with natural selection to sort through random change from selected phenotypes at each generation. It gives the impression of directionality when there really is none. For all intents and purposes, multicellular life, including us, are nearly outliers in the mass of Biological life.

Best Answer

Sort of like the way warm water and a certain pressure caused inorganic elements to form the very basics of organic matter? Simply the combination of elements and environment under the ideal physical circumstances for the end result to be programmed DNA and there is not necessarily a programmer other than reality?

Best Answer

Your comment is so wrong on so many levels that one boggles at attempting to unravel all the lies it contains. Your tactic is called the "Gish Gallop" - trying to pack so many falsities into as little time as possible that it is impossible to answer coherently without also providing a graduate degree in biology.
SHITHEAD.

Best Answer

The universe isn't random. Things have an order and a reason. We just happen to be such small cogs..that we can't see most of them. It doesn't require a belief in intelligent design to come to that conclusion...but an acknowledgement that any time we understand something..we see the logic of it..and so if we don't understand something...that does not follow that that thing has no logic...especially considering that we may yet understand it tomorrow.

Best Answer

Random rules.

Best Answer

Yes. Even waking up every morning, while likely, is not promised.

Best Answer

Not completely. I've yet to see purple sandwiches blip into existance, and Mars suddenly turn into a giant truck or anything.

Best Answer

Than YOU for the laugh... lol!

Best Answer

You're welcome :~D

Best Answer

Would you like to?

Best Answer

Yes, but without the help of acid or mental illness, lol.

Best Answer

I see a lot of order and a harmony of many things that have complimented each other. There is some randomness that makes for more interest, but I just can't see it all as being without some greater force having a hand in it all.

Best Answer

Neither can I.

Best Answer

I believe there are several possibilities and some get real. There is intelligence in life, something far bigger than any god that was ever conceived of.

Best Answer

Just the opposite... I see complete order; our solar system in particular, but I'd guess all of it. I haven't exactly studied astronomy, but I speak from faith and my understanding of the Bible and God.

Best Answer

I believe too, but I'm a heretic to be certain.

Best Answer

Help me understand, if you want... what do you mean by 'heretic'?

Best Answer

Over the years I've become a bible skeptic.

Best Answer

Maybe this man's materials can help... http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/cms_content?page=715617&amp;sp=72595&amp;kw=case%20for%20christ&amp;event=PPCSRC&amp;p=1018818&amp;gclid=CPXF84eJlrUCFa5DMgodajsAMQ

Best Answer

All depends on your personal perspective.

Best Answer

true that.

Best Answer