Ive recently met a girl who is really into the slave side of things and wants me to be her master. And it's made me question what it's all about and I find myself wondering what it would be like to find a slightly older female master? Does such a thing even exist? Ive never considered it before, and I usually hate authority, but the thought intrigues me. How common is it? Are women always slaves or are there female masters as well? The whole pet and BDSM thing kind of turns me on, but certain aspects of the "relationship" kind of have my curious... EDIT: Also, is it ever possible to have a long lasting normal relationship with a slave/master? I ask because I kind of like this chick, but feel like the whole slave master thing would totally destroy any chances of anything in the future....
A1pha A1pha 22-25, M 14 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Intimacy

j am married to my Owner/Master, i am His slave in every aspect. Master loves me and i Him. He is my leader, guide, center, and yes W/we are a real life 24/7 relationship. W/we are a TPE couple (Total Power Exchange) and W/we are both very happy in O/our family. Master and i are also parents of two wonderful children. The child rearing area of O/our lives is the only part that we have equal say in.<br />
FYI it is always Master/slave (Master gets capped and comes first)<br />
if you want more information, please feel free to contact me, i enjoy sharing O/our relationship and how happy W/we are.

Best Answer

Normal for me. <br />
I am a submissive male who serves a Female Mistress, so yes such relations do exist. Also master slave relations can exist as single gender relationships. Some master slave relations are so mild as to only involve perhaps a single spank or two at the height of sexual congress while others are very severe involving totally restricted bondage and heavy torture - yet while they appear very scary to outsiders even the severe relations can be liked by both sides of the M/s relationship. And, don't be surprised to find some M/s relations that do NOT involve overt sexual things.<br />
What is good is what the two of you BOTH like so talk about it, experiment, and talk some more.<br />
And some such relationships can be very long term involving marriage.<br />
Some M/s are 24/7 and some are only in the bedroom. As I said - it is what BOTH of you like.

Best Answer

nothing is normal when it comes to human sexualty..

Best Answer

It's a very normal thing for those who are involved in such relationships. It's very active and has many followers who engage in it. <br />
You can learn more about it at Code de Odalisque. <br />
If your girl is interested in it, the two of you should investigate the whole of it completely, before indulging.

Best Answer

may be a need.

Best Answer

if your from the deep deep south?...

Best Answer

Its good to experience being a sub before jumping into the Dom roll; just so you know what they are experiencing and your expectations will not be ridiculous..

Best Answer

"Normal" is relative. It IS more common than people think, but all men aren't dominant and all women aren't submissive. And some can switch roles depending on the situation.

Best Answer

from what i have learned very much interesting! if your married and wanting this than you would investigate deeper or have another g/f

Best Answer

See if your local BDSM group holds any introductory classes.

Best Answer

I'm sure there are places you can get that type of information.

Best Answer

I thought this was a place to ask questions and get answers?

Best Answer

But of course. Careful who you get answers from.

Best Answer

I see. My EP innocence might get taken :(

Best Answer