juliegirlie juliegirlie 41-45, M 7 Answers Apr 28, 2012

You can't help but acquire wisdom as you go through life. But I also believe that people die and continue to come back until we get it right. There are too many wise people, as well as too many really dim people. The wise have been back a few times, the stupid are first timers.

Best Answer

Wise words. I can only agree with you. I felt exactly the same thing. Thank you for sharing !

Best Answer

Wisdom is definitely acquired. If you follow your instincts it will lead you into trouble. Wisdom is based on experience of those who have gone before us- on solid knowledge.

Best Answer

and inner mood.. :)

Best Answer

learned and yes

Best Answer

ok !

Best Answer

acquired also the childhood period can define weather you strive to gain more knowledge or not so it may appear innate

Best Answer

correct !

Best Answer

My wisdom comes from being bold enough to make all the mistakes in the world, and then telling others not to do what I have done or else there will be big problems headed their way.

Best Answer

nice way... a teacher !

Best Answer

I think intelligence is innate; wisdom is how you develop and what you do with that intelligence

Best Answer

Not so far from the award...

Best Answer