juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 11 Answers Jul 11, 2012

Yes, it's bounced around so often that when it comes with harmful intent people just overlook it. But really, to each his/her own. Who are we to say they're living their life 'wrong or right' .

Best Answer

No. There are far worse ones than that to reinforce the double standards. Men are heroes or "you dog" etc. Girls aren't although it's exactly the same activity.

Best Answer

Oh, brother. A. Men are as stereotyped as *****, as women are, and B. It's not "sexist" to say that a **** is a ****. Now saying "All women are *****" is sexist, but no one says that, lol!

Best Answer

I call both promiscuous men and women *****, but I call promiscuous men man *****. So...yah.

Best Answer

I do not like that word. And I do not like that some fellow feminists have re-appropriated it. That word has such a negative, sexist, and yeah, ageist connotation.

Best Answer

It's certainly one of those words. But I agree women should have the same sexual freedom with inpunity that men enjoy.

Best Answer

yes and women use it too , hatefully.we should start accepting people with their private life preference and all, its noone elses buisiness what someone sexual preferences are.

Best Answer

Ameen to that

Best Answer

Yeah we should definitely have the same freedom as men w/o judgement, unless men stop sleeping around, which won't happen.

Best Answer

But, its every ones right to be 'free' as long as they are not hurting anyone

Best Answer

yeah it is so i'll change my statement..neither sex should be judged for something so natural

Best Answer

If you want the same judgement then don't be mad if people don't treat you like a girl.

Best Answer

And why should you treat anyone different- dont you treat all with the same Respect

Best Answer

Well kind of. I wont joke around with girls like I do with most guys. Girls are too sensitive.

Best Answer