MaiaTheBroken MaiaTheBroken 18-21, F 22 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Women are no better than men, morally or otherwise.

Best Answer

Really? I thought women were more intelligent than men.

Best Answer

I don't know why you would think that..there are probably around as many smart women as there are men.

Best Answer

How about this, women tend to have more common sense, there are less reports of female serial killers, and fewer women who have raped others. So, yeah. >,>

Best Answer

Less reports..that doesn't necessarily mean they happen less.

Best Answer

Well I don't see men getting abortions because of some random woman getting him pregnant. No, that is impossible.

Best Answer

Uh..ok..

Best Answer

My pint being...women get a lot of **** put on them cause of men. Maybe some guys have their minds in the right place, but from what I've seen, the negatives outlay the positives.

Best Answer

Women in modern times have not been demanding the respect they once did. What do you expect from most men? To be respectful just because? Come on now..

Best Answer

It should be common sense that we (should be) are equals.

Best Answer

Except when it comes to divorce, right? Then being respected as women once were is fine. Otherwise, being meat bags hopping from bed to bed is %100 acceptable.

Best Answer

Bed hopping is not appreciated from either.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Good luck trying to breed with animals.

Best Answer

You wouldn't have internet or electricity or vehicles or anything else if it weren't for men. You would be living in caves still.

Best Answer

Yeah ok... when less than 0.01% of females are involved in technology development. There's a reason males make up the tech industry. Simply, men are better at inventing things.

Best Answer

That's not true. Women are just as good at inventing technology as men, but women don't get acknowledged when they have ideas.
One example of this is Freud, who received a lot of recognition for a lot of perverted theories that have since been debunked. He basically got a lot of credit for nothing. If he were a woman saying the same things he would've been laughed out of the room.
In short, men get recognized for their ideas even when they're wrong. People are also much more likely to invest in their ideas and make them into a reality. This would not be the case in a world without men so women would be the ones creating the internet, electricity and vehicles.
Also, I guarantee that when you use an invention that was created by a woman you just assume it came from a man. Truth be told you don't know who invented the various gadgets that you use so you assume the creator was male.

Best Answer

you want it?<br />
you can handle it?<br />
all of it?<br />
with all the responsibility that goes with it?<br />
no one else to blame when it goes wrong?<br />
just think carefully before you say yes ...... you can have my share right now!<br />
respect, from robbie

Best Answer

Probably.<br />
The simple answer is testosterone. It causes men to fight just to dominate others. Male crime is too big a drain on society.<br />
Women have higher IQs on average than men, so a woman can do anything a man can do. Some people say men have contributed more to society but that's nonsense. Men just get more recognition and have male dominated resources thrown behind their ideas in order to make them reality. One good example of this is Freud. He was given a lot of credit, but in my psychology course I learned that all of his ideas have been debunked. So, basically, he received a lot of recognition for nothing. If a woman had said the exact same things he did she would've been laughed out of the room. I could go on but I won't.<br />
Plus, we're almost at the point where ***** can be made from stem cells, so men aren't needed for reproduction. In fact, their absence would be better since reproduction wouldn't happen by accident if not for them.

Best Answer

Truth be told ... women are not better off without men. While it is an inarguable fact, yea truth even, that real men are on the steady decline, I cannot and will not side with this "feminist"delusional view that the world will be better off without men or that women will be better off with them. It is the seed of a man that gave me my two very precious man-children. A world without men - I think not. Even in a same sex relationship one acts the part of a man and the other a woman. I am not a lesbian! A world better off with no men - you must be joking! Right? The female was designed especially for the man and to complement him. Look around you, anywhere there are too many women together, for a given period, there is confusion and mayhem. Are women better off? Hell no!! Then on EP there would be no "experience" just a "project". Then one would not experience the hardcore wit of "Ned" or the poetic lyrics of "on<x>change" and many other males. If my memory serves me right, had it not been for a man there would be no EP. It is hard for me to think of my world without my dad (he died) and not cry. Or my brother who took over the responsibility of the home when he passed. The male man gives balance in this world, home, community, nations. Time and space would not allow me to mention all the male contributions and inventions. A better world without men? I do not desire to be in such a world.

Best Answer

I am a man living as a woman.......where do I stand?

Best Answer

If it's of your own desire, and you feel it is right, welcome to the group labeled "women". We've got bathrooms with no urinals. Nice right?

Best Answer

Just spreading a little knowledge: the "TV" in TerryTV's nickname means "transvestite" (a man who dresses in women's clothing, usually for a sexual thrill). I think you're confusing it with transsexual, wich means a girl in a boy's body or a boy in a girl's body. Transsexual women are women, transvestites are men (yes: including those male brains and genitals) with a fetish. Glad to help. ^^

Best Answer

Aye, thanks. ^-^

Best Answer

There might be an argument for male domination to be lessened but women alone, or men alone, would lack the necessary checks and balances.<br />
More troubling would be what would you do with the men?

Best Answer

Disclaimer: this comment is NOT a serious remark... how about we terraform Mars and send all the men to Mars? It's very fitting as "men are from Mars". ;-) I bet women would solve the resources crisis much easier, so the Earth would last a lot longer too, not a dying planet anymore. :-)

Best Answer

Well if men are going to Mars, then Women have to go the Venus. I wonder who will drive the bus?

Best Answer

ummmm....we need men in order to procreate...without them...we would run out of people.

Best Answer

I think there isn't a general answer to this, I think it's very personal. Heterosexual women would be likely to say "no", while women who love other women (too) might say "yes" easier. Even though I do believe the world would be a much safer place, I prefer changing men over 'deleting' men: if we could neutralize the dangerous parts of the male brain (the urge to dominate, possess and make everything about serving him) and body (the drive to rape), life would be much better for everyone, including men.

Best Answer

Yeah, I kinda had some bad experiences with men. Maybe that's where my bias comes from.

Best Answer

1 in 3 women gets raped in her lifetime... bad experiences with men is very common, so don't feel guilty about your observations. There really is something to say for a world without men, but men are just people too, it's not the way to go. They deserve their human rights of course, but so do women and that's the problem: in a patriarchy, "safety" as a human right is lacking for women due to male urges. Don't fight the men, fight the urges in men, I'd say. :-)

Best Answer

Maybe if they started thinking with their brains and not with their dicks. This world would be so much better. Then again, I wouldn't be who I am today.

Best Answer

You know the archetype of the "impotent sadist serial killer who rapes with a knife?", the genitals aren't even the problem with that. Of course the male genitals (with testes making testosterone and a dagger-like attribute) are a problem, but don't underestimate the brain. It's there where the need to dominate and destroy is located. I really hope conditioning can improve these things, but for that to happen: we need to end Patriarchy.

Best Answer

I'm starting to wonder if you've thought about this before. Does this mean men who rape are just "messed up in the head"?

Best Answer

No, rape is a natural instinct in men, you can test this. Show a heterosexual man a naked, beautiful young woman and ask him: "this girl isn't really in the mood for sex, but... would YOU want to have sex with her at the moment?", if his honest answer is "yes", he has a rapist-instinct. Why? because his desire is unconditionally focussed on "having sex with the girl", while "she's not in the mood" should be a alarm bell. A non-rapist heterosexual man would say "not when she's not in the mood, only when she really wants to have sex with me too".
I fancy both men and women and I'm a woman myself: I do have this alarm: if a person isn't in the mood to be intimate with me, I lose my 'appetite', so to speak.
I bet this check would enfuriate a lot of horny men, but that's because they... feel... busted.
Of course it's hard to be called a rapist, duh! The art isn't to deny it and try to defend yourself, the art is to improve oneself.
I would instantly kiss a man (after asking for his consent and he says "yes") who honestly replies with "****, I really wasn't thinking about that... that's not good, I need to change that, I want to change that and I'm going to change that".

Best Answer

But most people with that instinct to rape don't feel like improving, which is a fatal flaw that could get them locked up.

Best Answer

They're not worried they get locked up in this society: they can easily get away with it. We often think of rape as "the dirty old man in the raincoat who drags an innocent girl in the bushes at night", but that actually barely happens. Rape often is commited by people close to us: a father, brother or uncle, a friend, collegue or friend-of-a-friend, that guy that seemed cute at first in the bar, your boyfriend or husband. We live in a rape culture that blames victims: women are portrayed as sex objects everywhere, people think rape is justified when "she looked like a ****" (whatever that means), when she didn't consent it's a total valid argument to say "but it's not like she told me "no"... she didn't say no when she kept passing out because she was drunk... besides: she choose to get drunk!" and if a girls "does A... she must do B too". Because of this, men are relatively safe from jail: in court they create these confusions, tell a lie or 2 and explain "it was consensual, she really wanted rough sex". Victims not often press charges out of feelings of shame, guilt or the stress to have to go through all the emotions again. And who can blame them? Their rapist most likely walks away, your rape gets brushed off as "you wanted rough sex and regretted it afterwards" and even IF he gets convicted: around here that gives him about 6 months in a prison cell with a TV like a hotelroom.
So that's why I mentioned 'conditioning': they're not getting punished for these rapes and "not raping girls" doesn't give them the sex they crave, so that's not a reward either.

Best Answer

That explains...so much. Thank you.

Best Answer

Let's fuse together and create the hermaphrodite species.

Best Answer

That would actually be a better idea than what we have going on. &gt;,&gt;

Best Answer

Well if there was no Men, you wouldn't have much of an arguement!

Best Answer

Oh of course! Without men your heart would never be broken again! *pat pat*

Best Answer

No way. We need each other.

Best Answer