If you think it is, then why? What is dooming us? The stupid people? That's my vote.
DailyDiagnosis DailyDiagnosis 18-21, M 15 Answers Jul 28, 2012

Eventually. Maybe more if Romney wins.

Best Answer

It will not matter who wins, it is too far gone. You can take that to the bank.

Best Answer

I''ll laugh, but stay out of politics considering I don't vote.

Best Answer

People who don't care about others are dooming it.

Best Answer

Yes, I believe that very much. Too many people are selfish, it's all about one other than us all.

Best Answer

The greedy rich are dooming it by not caring about poisoning the earth with toxic chemicals, by dumping into the seas, by spraying pesticides on fruits veggies, by GMO of foods- for more profit. Unless they have a secret planet they are going to escape to, then at least they will suffer too.

Best Answer

Maybe. All I know (more like feel) is that within the coming years, humanity will reach a crucial point in it's history. The advancement of technolgy is something to keep an eye.

Best Answer

Hmm, very true. Technology is always growing, good point friend.

Best Answer

I hope so.

Best Answer

I believe in Bible prophecy. Therefore one could say it is doomed, or rather, destined to go though tremendous upheaval for a time. After that will come 1,000 years of perfect peace and tranquility, with average people starting to live over 100 like they have in the past. Then there will be another short season of darkness. But, after that, peace forevermore.

Best Answer

Eventually : )

Best Answer

Why does the end of it all make you smile? Hahaha

Best Answer

it is written : )

Best Answer

Written by whom?

Best Answer

world got doomed by human's .that's my vote.

Best Answer

I'm gonna say it's because of the stupid humans.

Best Answer

not only by stupid human's but by those who be dumb,that includes me too.

Best Answer

I'm sorry, I don't understand.

Best Answer

stupid people have the powers nowadays and act stupidly but those who knew it is stupid and be dumb is the reason of world got doomed

Best Answer

I guess we will have to see.

Best Answer

Yup, I hope I get to punch my enemies in the face when the world is ending.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Ever since the world was created it has been doomed...unless we get hit by a meteor big enough to kill us all (the probability of which isn't even possible for the next 4 billion years.) Then we will successfully create the next mass extinction and kill ourselves off by global warming in about 16.7billion years. so yes we as a species are doomed. and it is kinda our fault. but there are alot of other things that can kill us too...sooo yeah.

Best Answer

I kill meteors for a living, so no need to worry about them.

Best Answer

Then I'm glad the world has you around :)

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer