romell romell 36-40, M 9 Answers May 3 in Community

I think there are a lot of people who see things in black and white ( or choose to), but I believe there is a lot more grey ... There are too many different situations for most things to be clear cut.

Best Answer

Actually, it is in full color. Though many people think in black and white, but there are many gray bits. All those unsure times you felt or those exceptions in the situation? Those are gray bits.

Best Answer

wierd.. but some ppl apparently believe so.. I was at the University of Montana a few yrs back and the native indians believe its jus them and white..

Best Answer

that was my take on your
ques.. that state has a real unhealthy outlook in prob the one healthiest places there are...

Best Answer

technically i think most ppl like to see things as black and white clear cut. in reality there is no such thing. there all shades of whites greys and blacks. its like if u were to have someone interpret something. they may see it one way and another may see it as the complete opposite. its just like the law. (here in the US) someone might get thrown in jail for murder and get life. while someone else might only get 10yrs. so why the difference. well its those grey areas that make the difference. otherwise it would be clear cut and they would both have gotten life. (or vice versa) <br />
basically its the circumstances and how its interpreted. <br />
i maybe totally misunderstanding what u were asking about. if so sorry.

Best Answer

Some people don't see very well. I see black and white.

Best Answer

I see all sort of colors out there blue red yellow all kinds of color in this world.

Best Answer

lots of green purple blue peach yellow

Best Answer

innocent ANSWER

Best Answer

I see it in different colours also =.=

Best Answer