Nostradamus has predicted that the world will end 12/2012!!!! I am wondering what people think about that??? True or False and why and or why not??
mybones mybones 36-40, F 18 Answers Dec 26, 2011

Well we all know that the world is going to end. If you believe the bible it says that no man will know when that is going to happen. It may be tomorrow or it may be hundreds or thousands of years from now.<br />
I would suggest that you prepare yourself.

Best Answer

It was the Myans (idk spelling)

Best Answer

I beleive what he said will happen. he did not say that the world will end but he did say that ww 3 will break out. the war will according to him be the result of two clashing religions one was christianity and the other i forget but ya he also says the only two places that will be unafected by ww 3 will be china and india. and the fact that the mayan calendar ends 2012 to me just seems to be more than coincidence. plus now there is apparently a huge meteor headed straight for us says nasa. <br />
Yes it is true that it says in the bible no man or angle will know when the end is coming only the father himself will know. It seems to me that just because nobody knows when the end will come does not mean we will not be able to see it coming........or should i say cant see it coming. i know i can. and i have felt somthing for a while now and i know i cant be the only one that feels it.

Best Answer

I think my world is going to end sooner...

Best Answer

Nostradamus said that it would go either way either total chaos,suffering wars etc... or the global village..he didnt say there would be an end

Best Answer

Anyone see the movie, "back to the future?". It's at least to 2015. Just saying...

Best Answer

there is, unfortunately, an incentive to get people to check before asking a question to see if the question has been asked 15 bajillion times already, so.. no blame of you.. but<br />
sigh<br />
no, this is crap. move on to something meaningful

Best Answer

Nostradamus is not god.. last time i checked.

Best Answer

it'll end in 2012 but not on the days he said it would it'll be a few days after cause like the mayans predected every eclispe full moon ect they were off as correct they were

Best Answer

The world is not gunna end in 2012.

Best Answer

Didn't someone say it was going to end this past August and the remainder of life was going to end oct. 2011?<br />
Doomsdays have come and gone through out history and I don't think we should lose sleep over it or spend every penny we have by that date. Because if it doesnt happen, then what.

Best Answer

If you believe the world will end this year.. then you better come to terms with a lot of things and start to enjoy what matters:D

Best Answer