pxloww pxloww 18-21, F 8 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Health

Live each day to it's fullest as if it was your last one for one day it will be , be it the end of the world, Sickness, violent crime or whatever. Life is way to short to not take advantage of whatever time you are alotted.

I wish you nothing but Peace, Harmony and Love for all the tiome you have !

Best Answer

Pretty much.. Same would go for myself too I suppose... I'm hoping for zombies.. at least..

Best Answer

If we are going to think that there is not going to a tomorrow, then life is not worth living. We should live for the day, but be aware that our lives are not guaranteed.

Best Answer

Well at least you did something. Haha No the world will not end.

Best Answer

Wow, that sounds like a remarkably dull life.

Maybe the world will end soon, it's certainly looking that way, there's no way of knowing for sure. But I know that when it does end, I'll be ready with a fully loaded arsenal and a lifetime supply of MREs. And I'll rest easy knowing that I spent my life doing what I wanted to do, being who I wanted to be, going on adventures, making memories, and drinking beer.

Best Answer

yep.. I am so convinced I am throwing a End of The World Party!

P.S- Thanks EPers for all you great suggestions.

Best Answer