Some have been to hell and back, some say heaven and back. But, I believe we are living in hell on earth at the moment. Or at least 2012 was for me. How about you?
HardingP119 HardingP119 36-40, M 14 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Community

I have experienced both. There is a reason for suffering and I will explain that in a book I am going to publish soon.

Best Answer

Thank you BlessedOne.

Best Answer

You will like the reason. And there is a key to stop suffering. I will give that key too.

Best Answer

actually, we are at war. not hell nor heaven

Best Answer

At war with ourselves you mean? or just the administration/powers?

Best Answer

Hah! I just made this comment on someone else's question a couple of days ago. This is hell, and hopefully, when we die, it will be done. No eternal damnation. Just this hell and then we have paid whatever debt we owed.

Best Answer

Will we be back for a second term? A second chance?

Best Answer

Ooooohhh, I hope not. I'd like to hang around as a ghost, instead, like my mom and dad did, and still do, occasionally.

Best Answer

Imaging that? to come back knowing full well that we were here before.

Best Answer

If this is actually hell on earth, then we obviously were here before and this is our place of punishment for all the things we did in that previous life. And yet, we are not aware of having been here before. (well, some people seem to recall past lives; many past lives, apparently) I just want it to be over. I don't want to come back and try again. I'm afraid I would make the same mistakes and cause the same hurt for my kids as I did the first time around.

Best Answer

its sort of both sometimes it great and sometimes its not

Best Answer

It seems to be getting worse and worse that is for sure

Best Answer

well i hope it gets better for you

Best Answer

:) thank you Furry

Best Answer

Just living la vida loca ....

Best Answer

Living Hell. That is why I decided to have no children. Don't want to expose anybody else to it.

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer

Both heaven & hell exist here. And where u r now depends upon ur deeds. The way u sow the same u would reap later.

Best Answer

Tell that to the families of the perishing...the earthquake victims, Tsunami, gun crime, tornadoes, hurricanes.....

Best Answer