PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 14 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Im not sure.A closed heart is worse than any man given sentence,and maybe the worst,its certainly in the top two.A closed mind is its only challenger.

Best Answer

Im not sure how it feels to have a closed heart....but I do know about loving someone who has one and.....it is certainly painful...on both ends.

Best Answer

Yes, it seems like it today.

Best Answer

a closed heart is not a prison of any kind for me, it might just be a safe haven against all intruders, let them show so quality before ican let them in...those are my rules...

Best Answer

Yes, I believe it probably is. The Bible says, Knock and the door shall be opened unto you. A closed heart is painful and I should know, I've been there.

Best Answer

some words can break hearts. no words can break hearts too. a closed heart in prison can't kill hearts. love kills slowly.

Best Answer

For once, we CAN agree on something, champ. Love you too! xoxox

Best Answer

guess who told me that yesterday?

Best Answer

Really? No freaking way! Wow! I am thrilled for you! Give me more details. xoxxo

Best Answer

no freaking way? i'm confused, why are you thrilled when i shaqred no details?

Best Answer

No. It is a heart that is open and willing, but trapped behind a wall for protection. And locked inside a moat dug out of commitment, then abandoned.

Best Answer

yes! closed hearts are full of fear & stops people from enjoying & feeling the love.

Best Answer