It doesn't work for my body system, I cannot sleep for 3 straight days and had heart palpitations, really depends on individual body system.

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

how much was your dosage?

Best Answer

Hi, I am taking it for almost 2 months now. But my presc<x>ription is half tablet a day only. Mine worked after 3 weeks of taking it. I feel lighter now. I hope everything will be well with you too. ^__^

Best Answer

Hello, i take jovia almost 6 months now, i had a panic attack and my doctor gave me this medicine and it works for me, i feel better and no more panic attack and anxiety, depression may come sometimes but not too serious and just take it continously and keep in touch to your doctor... its very nice to live without any fear and just be happy and pray and everything is gonna be ok.. for me Jovia is good...

Best Answer

Thank u so much kris026...^_^ I take my first tablet...how many days did the medicine take effect on YOU?

Best Answer

I thought Jovia is Escilatopram which is an antidepressant... i'm surprised that it can also work on anxiety?

Best Answer

Never heard of it. JOVIA (as in Jovial) is a great name for an anti-depressant though.

Best Answer

Yeah, I am using Jovia now. My doctor will be putting me through it for the next month due to Clinical Depression. Previously, I was using Exulten but it makes me anxious during the daytime. I take my medicine at night to help me sleep. I also know that feeling that you want to be alone. In my case I want to be alone too and I don't feel like getting out of bed all throughout the day.
Jovia has been okay for me. 5mg a day as starting. I have noticed improved mood and thought patterns the next day immediately. Though nausea was there on the first day after my breakfast, kind of annoying but I did not throw up. Just relax, take it easy, don't think too much. make your day as normal as possible.

Best Answer