Right now, I am starting to go back with my mood disorder. My heart is palpitating, my mind is swirling like I want to vomit. I always wanted to be alone, and when someone is at present, I feel I wanted to go away, right away...huhuh...I stopped drinking my medicines for a months now, and my doctor gave me jovia as a medicine. So I want an opinion about this medicine!Please!
Eureka85 Eureka85 22-25, F 5 Answers Apr 18, 2012

It doesn't work for my body system, I cannot sleep for 3 straight days and had heart palpitations, really depends on individual body system.

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

Hi, I am taking it for almost 2 months now. But my presc<x>ription is half tablet a day only. Mine worked after 3 weeks of taking it. I feel lighter now. I hope everything will be well with you too. ^__^

Best Answer

Hello, i take jovia almost 6 months now, i had a panic attack and my doctor gave me this medicine and it works for me, i feel better and no more panic attack and anxiety, depression may come sometimes but not too serious and just take it continously and keep in touch to your doctor... its very nice to live without any fear and just be happy and pray and everything is gonna be ok.. for me Jovia is good...

Best Answer

Thank u so much kris026...^_^ I take my first tablet...how many days did the medicine take effect on YOU?

Best Answer

Never heard of it. JOVIA (as in Jovial) is a great name for an anti-depressant though.

Best Answer