No god or God. Sorry....

Best Answer

holy **** you are attractive.

Best Answer

Thx? lol

Best Answer

I second that

Best Answer

No Reilly was a spy not a god!

Best Answer

Ok there

Best Answer

Well we can make a god out of any thing..what ever that is is up to the individual...it can be money, or sex, or things, or looks. It's the one thing we choose to serve, to make most important in our lives....for some it can be our children...to put them above all else...in some ways it's good, but this can spoil them...but if you're looking for the Creator of the Universe, answer me one question,,,,what happened to the first flying squirrel? and then tell me you believe in evolution...or why are there still apes on earth if they evolved into man....Yes there's a God,,,,His name is above every name...He's the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Prince of Peace...

Best Answer

Yes I can honestly say that if you allow yourself to listen and open your heart mind and soul you will be amazed at him trying to get your attention. He comes mainly at the lowest point in your life. And when you need someone. Most people who believe in god has their own personal testimony that brought them to god and he proved to them he's real. It's all about faith hope and beyond the human mind or logics.

Best Answer

How dare you doubt my existence? I curse that "your ENTER" key will be struck until you repent and pray to me or else your Mouse will eaten by my divine Cat on day of Judgement

Best Answer

Yes, he came out of retirement a week and a half ago to save all United souls.

Best Answer

The perfection and fine tuneing of everything in the universe from the smallest leaf in its perfection to the human being and animals with all their bodies working in harmony to the planets and the universe gives me firm belief in GOD. Every single limb, part of a human being is in itself a great feat, a miracle and when these work in total harmony with not just other parts but nature no amount of 'coincidence' can produce such total perfection. If only human beings actually thought and pondered over the miraculous nature of not just themselves but the whole of creation.

Best Answer

Yes of course

Best Answer

Well of course..and he loves us all..

Best Answer

What's a god?

Best Answer

So the human race is God?

Best Answer