kupfer kupfer 22-25 6 Answers Feb 23, 2012

try aloe vera juice

Best Answer

Marijuana.... I have used everything I have seen listed plus many other natural supplements and high ammounts of different kinds of probiotics. Kombuca and Kefir are the best probiotics ive used by far. Used Asacol for a short time but very expensive and had bad side effects. Plus it didnt do nothing compared to the Marijuana. Also used Canasa when I was first diagnosed at 18 that is horrible... All helped slightly but always felt the pain and had flare ups occur. Marijuana reduces my UC to nearly nothing. Been using marijuana for a very long time now and have had 1 flare up in 5 years. That was when I stopped for a month due to travel. If you try, which I strongly reccomed please get back to me with the results! You wouldnt believe what it will do for you!

Best Answer

I use Terramin clay or Pascalite clay. Both are great. Clay is as natural as you can get. I posted my story here.. I hope it will help you too.

Best Answer

Yes, u can try ayurvedhik treatment, It has worked for me. JSS Ayurvedhik hospital , Mysore , karnataka, INDIA

Best Answer

Reliv nutrition has helped several people. Oops! Don't tell the FDA that I told you that. Reliv.com

Best Answer

is their something... IS THERE SOMETHING... can anyone on EP differentiate between similar sounding words? Anybody? Anybody at all?

Best Answer