An ******.

Best Answer

Love is very powerful, even if they are far away you can still feel the love from that person you love and pain.

Best Answer

Nothing better than real love.<br />
It's a lasting feeling and makes one want to sing, dance and spin around in the wind.<br />
It makes u feel light on the inside and light hearted and u even know when you look at the person that they can see in your eyes the love u have for them. You just as I put it (out of your tree) and possible act so out of character that u don't recognize yourself. Yes love beats them all for me.

Best Answer

Love is everyone's interpretation to how they want it all to go right. It is not a feeling. I am with ("LinzeMarie") Said. "Organism" Because it is the strongest feeling surging in our bodies, like Sugar on our Tongue. Romance and Mystery comes from the Love idea's as well, but our minds still have to fathom the feelings from it.

Best Answer

Anticipation beats em all

Best Answer

If there is I've never found it.

Best Answer

...no. :-) Euphoria is just a fancy way of saying "super duper universal love".

Best Answer

Yes, it's called MDMA.

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

It's true though! :o)

Best Answer

no

Best Answer